Do you have an idea I could help bring to life for you? Let’s chat.
Contact me here and I’ll be in touch ASAP.
In the meantime, let me answer some commonly asked questions:
How long will it take to complete my project?
Generally, I allot two weeks for a project once it’s started. This time is often shorter. However, large and detailed projects will require more time. I can give you a better idea of the time once I know what kind of project you have in mind.
Before I start a project, these things will have already been taken care of:
1. We’ve talked (either via phone or email) and I have a good handle on your vision of the project.
2. We’ve ironed out all the details and I’ve sent you a contract which you’ve signed and returned.
3. We’ve scheduled the project with an agreed upon due date. This due date may or may not be within 2 weeks depending on the projects lined up before you.
4. You’ve given me any materials and/or information I need from you to execute the job.
5. You’ve paid a down payment on the project (generally 30-50%)
What if I need it faster than that?
I do offer RUSH projects for an increased fee.
How much will a project cost me?
This depends on many factors, and these are the questions I would ask you before I can give you a good quote:
For business projects:
1. Do you want limited user rights or exclusive rights (i.e. is it something you want the exclusive rights to, or can I use/sell it to others as well?)
2. Are you using the design on something you are selling (i.e. a book cover)
3. What is your budget and vision for the project?
For fine art commissions:
1. What size of painting do you want?
2. What medium do you want it in (watercolor, acrylic, mixed media)?
3. How detailed you want it?
If I didn’t answer your specific question, let me know in your email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.